Top 10 Thermomix Lunchbox Ideas
School holidays are over again and it’s back to school, which means lunchboxes! Like most parents we are always looking for new ideas that even the fussiest of eaters will enjoy! And for added peace of mind we are always on the lookout for ways to add quality nutrition during the school day!
The ThermoHub team has picked some of our favourite lunch box recipes that will fuel our kiddies growing minds and active bodies. We have you covered from savoury muffins with hidden veggies to something a little cheeky with all natural marshmallows!
The favourite here at ThermoHub is the Magic Bean Cake which is gluten free, nut free, easily made dairy free and is high in protein and fibre. Our kids devoured it!
Here are our favourite Lunchbox Ideas!
- Lunchbox Friendly Savoury Muffins by ThermoBliss
- Cheesy Cauliflower Pesto Bites by The Annoyed Thyroid
- SAO Crackers by ThermOMG
- Thermobexta’s Spinach and Three Cheese Rolls
- Skinnymixers Lunchbox Meatballs
- Magic Bean Chocolate Cake from The Recipe Community
- Fruit Filled Scrolls by ThermoVixen
- Sugar Free Fig and Banana Bread by ThermoKitchen
- Easy Marshmallows: Honey Sweetened and All Natural by Quirky Cooking
- Poppyseed and Lemon Biscuits with Lemon Sugar by Thermovixens
Are you ready for the ultimate collection of Thermomixer recipes from your favourite bloggers at your finger tips? Try ThermoHub for 2 weeks for just 99cents! You can access and add Thermomixer recipes from ANYWHERE so you can easily create personalised meal plans, using your families favourite recipes and never have to write a shopping list again! Check out this offer here.